Decoding the Mystery of Vibrant Feminine Health
Three-Lesson Live Online Course
with Dr. Christiane Northrup
Dr. Northrup will guide you through the seven major energy centers of the body. She’ll highlight the processes and organs they govern and then she will show you how to access and use them.
Once you understand the exquisitely accurate wisdom of your body, the mystery of remaining (or becoming) vibrantly healthy is at your fingertips.
- Lesson 1: Your Heart as Mission Control: Master Electromagnetic Center and Source For All Bodily Circuits
- Lesson 2: The Second and The Sixth Chakra: The Creativity Circuit Between The Reproductive Organs and The Brain
- Lesson 3: The First and Seventh Chakra: Connecting with Both Heaven and Earth While In A Physical Body
More About Dr. Northrup
Christiane Northrup, M.D., is a visionary pioneer and the world’s leading authority in the field of women’s health and wellness. In 2013, Reader’s Digest named her one of “The 100 Most Trusted People in America.”
- A board-certified OB/GYN physician who graduated from Dartmouth Medical School
- Did her residency at Tufts New England Medical Center,
- Was an assistant clinical professor of OB/GYN at Maine Medical Center for 20 years.
- In 2005, Mother-Daughter Wisdom, her third book, was voted Amazon’s #1 book of the year in both parenting and mind-body health and was nominated for a Quill Award.
- In her books, The Secret Pleasures of Menopause and The Secret Pleasures of Menopause Playbook, Dr. Northrup outlines the crucial link between health and pleasure.
- Her children’s book, Beautiful Girl, brings her positive message to the youngest of girls.
Dr. Northrup has been featured on:
- The Oprah Winfrey Show,
- The Today Show,
- NBC Nightly News,
- The View,
- The Rachael Ray Show,
- Good Morning America,
- ABC’s 20/20
- The Dr. Oz Show.