Lose Your Mind and Create a New One!
with Dr. Joe Dispenza
Online Course – 4-Lesson Series
Do you seem to living by “rote” all too often? And you can’t figure out why?
By the time we are 35 years old, we have a set of memorized behaviors and beliefs that we unconsciously live by. So who’s in control? Do we always know?
We’ve got the equivalent of automatic computer programs behind our conscious awareness. These are conditioning our bodies, our minds and our spirits.
Kessib 1: Overcoming the Environment, Body, & Time
Your thoughts create your life. If you allow the outer world to control how you think and feel, your external environment is patterning circuits in your brain to make you think “equal to” everything familiar to you. The result will be more of the same; you hardwire your brain to reflect the problems, personal conditions, and circumstances in your life. This lesson will show you that in order to change, you must be greater than all things physical in your life.
In this lesson, you’ll learn:
• Where habits come from and how to change them.
• How to reinvent a new self and literally change “from the inside out.”
• How to change the thoughts you commonly think, the behaviors you repeatedly demonstrate, and the emotions you have memorized.
• How to access the present and enter through the door to the quantum field, where all potentials exist!
Lesson 2: Three Brains: Thinking to Doing to Being
In this lesson, you will embrace the concept that you have three “brains” that allow you to move from thinking to doing to being. There is a methodical, biological process to become anything you want. In fact, nature has provided us the neurological hardware and machinery to make this possible. You will learn that at some time in your life, you already have done this. Once you re-remember and apply the process, you can create new doors to a new life.
In this lesson you’ll learn:
• How to distinguish between what is happening in the outer world of reality and what is happening in the inner world of your mind.
• The distinction between living in survival and living in creation.
• The tools of how to change from one state of mind to the other.
Week 3: The Quantum You and the Gap
This week’s lesson introduces you to a bit of quantum physics, but don’t be alarmed! The observer effect is a simple concept that states “where you direct your attention is where you place your energy.” As a consequence, you’ll affect the material world (which, by the way, is made mostly of energy). Learn how to liberate your energy in the form of emotions, and thus narrow the gap between how you appear and who you are. Ultimately, you will create transparency. When how you appear is who you are, you are truly free!
In this lesson you’ll learn how to:
• Start focusing on what you want instead of what you don’t want.
• Explore how we live simultaneously dual aspects of ourselves — our inner and outer selves.
• Break free from the emotions that you’ve memorized — and learn how to close the gap between who you really are in your inner, private world and how you appear in the outer, social world.
Week 4: Meditation, Demystifying the Mystical, and Waves of Your Future
The purpose of this final lesson is to demystify, define, and teach you about meditation! In this lesson, Dr. Joe puts it all together and creates a working model for you to make significant changes in your life.
In this lesson, you’ll learn more about:
• How your brain changes electromagnetically when you are focused versus when you are stressed.
• How the true purpose of meditation is to get you beyond the analytical mind and enter into the subconscious mind, allowing you to make real and permanent changes.
• Connecting to something greater, creating coherence between your thoughts and feelings and getting on the path to true evolution!
Dr. Joe Dispenza is an author, chiropractor, neuroscientist, and lecturer in the fields of neurology, brain function and chemistry, cellular biology, memory formation, aging, and longevity. Featured in the award-winning film What the BLEEP Do We Know!?, and the new film People v. The State of Illusion, Dr. Joe has taught thousands of people around the world how to reprogram their thinking, on a personal and professional level, through scientifically proven neurophysiological principles.