Sundays, 5:00 – 5:55 PM (PST)
Eva Herr frequently interviews noted scientist, researchers, authors and luminaries on topics relating to Consciousness. Archived programs are also available for listening anytime.
Eva has interviewed some of the most brilliant minds of our time on her program, which frequently addresses the scientific aspect on the controversial issues of consciousness by some of the world’s greatest thinkers in the science community. These dialogues include highly respected scientists and philosophers such as
- astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell, the 6th man to walk on the moon, cutting edge thinker, author and physicist
- Dr. Fred Alan Wolf of What The Bleep Do We Know, Fellow of the American Academy for the Advancement of Science and Foundation for For New Science’s
- Dr. William Tiller also featured on What The Bleep Do We Know,
- Dr. Claude Swanson, a MIT Princeton Physicist who recently published The Synchronized Universe,
- Dr. Charles Tart, a world renowned researcher of consciousness and psychology at the University of California at Davis
- Dr. Dean Radin, Author and Senior Researcher at Noetic Sciences.
- Dr. David Hawkins, author of Power vs Force,
- Dr. Bruce Lipton, author of The Biology of Belief,
- Dr. Amit Goswami, author of God is Not Dead,
- Dr. Gary Schwartz, author of The Energy Healing Experiments and The God Experiment.