Three-Lesson Live Online Course with Dr. Darren Weissman
A Simple Guide to Discovering Gifts in Strange Wrapping Paper
November 13 – December 4, 2013
Wednesdays, 6:30 pm-8:00 pm, Pacific
How do you access your authentic self?
In The Heart of the Matter, Dr. Weissman teaches a simple but powerful tool called the See Feel Hear Challenge. He’ll inspire you to change those reactive patterns of behavior that have kept you where you are and ways of thinking into a balance and health – and how to design it consciously.
Using the latest in neuroscience and neurocardiology, Dr. Weissman shows the power of our emotions to either limit us or set us free. As important as eating, breathing, and sleeping, processing our emotions is the key to harmony in all areas of life.
The See Feel Hear Challenge will help you do exactly that: provide guidance on how to live in the moment and create the incredible existence you desire.
If you sign up now, Hay House will give you extras that are valued at over $100!
- A copy of Dr. Darren Weissman’s new book, The Heart of the Matter
- A downloadable audio meditation recorded exclusively for this course
- Darren’s interview from the Hay House World Summit, Harmonizing the Body and Emotions through Infinite Love and Gratitude,
- One month of Healing Circles, Darren’s weekly LifeLine Technique® healing sessions
Weissman will end each week by taking calls and answering questions, so be sure to tune in LIVE!
Lesson 1: What is the Heart of the Matter?
In this earth school, our daily lives are classrooms in which we learn life lessons of all kinds. But unless we understand the nature of the school, and of ourselves as students, and what it is that we’re supposed to learn, we’re blind as bats in a cage.
- The truth about symptoms
- The art of discernment
- The power of intention
- The wisdom of imagination
- And a life-changing tool called The See Feel Hear Challenge
Lesson 2: How and Why It Works
November 20, 2013, 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm, Pacific / 9:30 pm – 11:00 pm, Eastern
Every experience we’ve had from conception onward, everything we’ve ever thought and felt, is still with us, imprinted in the neurons of our brains – a vast subconscious storehouse of information and memories. In this second lesson you will learn:
- To awaken to the power of the heart
- How to use your mind as a tool for change
- To use fantasy as the fastest road to being your most empowered self.
Lesson 3: Challenges to Choosing a Purposeful Life
December 4, 2013, 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm, Pacific / 9:30 pm – 11:00 pm, Eastern
Present-time consciousness (PTC) contains everything we truly desire: connection, love, belonging, authenticity, acceptance, grace, happiness, and peace. All the things we want to feel and experience are just waiting for us to show up. But only if we’re in PTC are we capable of choosing and then deeply experiencing those emotions. In lesson three you’ll discover:
- The power of social conditioning
- How to change the reflection of what or who you see in the mirror
- An appreciation of how our mind when not understood becomes a tormentor.
Let The Heart of the Matter show you how to have your life continually get better and better…